Sunday, April 17, 2016

Viva la Verve - Keep Shining


Hey there, Verve fans!
I'm up on the Viva la Verve blog with this week's sketch!  

I used two of Verve's newest goodies...Rise Above and Partly Cloudy Die Set!  Keeping it simple, I just cut the background and panels from patterned paper, stamped a couple of sentiments over the light pink, then finished off with the SUN and clouds with some sprinkles of sequins.  

If you know me, you know I love some wonky panels and loads of layers!

Hope you'll stop in and play along at the VLV Sketches Blog!


This midwestern spring weather has been AMAZING...lots of warm sunshine the last couple of days!  Definitely the most perfect inspiration to create!

 Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!


 photo stacey_sig.jpg

3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Such a pretty card! Love all of the gorgeous patterned papers you used!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is gorgeous, Stacey! Love that fabulous mix of papers.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I just LOVE this, Stacey! Such a happy card!