Tuesday, January 19, 2016

SugarPea Designs - Filled With Love


Good morning, SugarPea Designs lovers!

The latest release is so phenomenal!  If you haven't checked it out, make sure you don't waste another second!  One of my favorites from last week's release is the new Key to my Heart stamp set and coordinating SugarCuts - Key to my Heart!  On my card today, I used a sentiment from a previously released stamp set called Special Delivery.  Any card of mine would not be complete without a few extra layered SugarCuts, too!  I added the Woodgrain Journal Card, Notebook Journal Card and Zig Zag Stitched Circles...some of my "go-to" dies that almost never leave my side at the craft desk.




Make sure you stop in over at the SugarPea Designs Blog...you won't want to miss what the other gals whipped up for today!


Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!


 photo stacey_sig.jpg

3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Gorgeous card! Love how the big red keys pop off of the page!

Teresa Doyle said...

Love this card and this key die. TFS!

~amy~ said...

I love this Stacey!