Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Butterfly Mini Album - Top Dog Dies


I'm up on the Top Dog Dies blog today sharing this fun mini album project!  I'd love for you to stop by and give me a shout-out!  

Top Dog Dies steel rule and wafer thin dies make projects like this a breeze!
I also grabbed some fabulous Bella Blvd Surf & Sand papers and some of my favorite Top Dog Dies!



Here are some peeks inside the album!


The pages were embellished with a flags, crocheted hearts, baker's twine, and sequins.


To bind the mini album together, I used the Cinch machine.


This is one of my favorite pages in the album...love those polaroid frames.


To add a little more interest to the cover of the Butterfly Mini Album, I added a soft, big bow!


Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!

 photo supplylist.jpg
Paper:  Surf & Sun (Bella Blvd)
Other:  Top Dog Dies Butterfly Die, Top Dog Dies Butterfly Die & Finishers Set, Camera Finishers Die Set, Top Dog Dies Mini Tags Die Set, The Twinery, Pretty Pink Posh


 photo stacey_sig.jpg

4 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Love what you did with the butterfly album die Stacey. The pages are decorated just perfectly!

Migdalia said...

Beautiful!! It is one of my favorite dies!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

My second love after cards are mini albums. I wish I had more time to make them! This one is beautiful, Stacey! I love love love that big butterfly die!

Kim S said...

Beautiful! Such fun and fresh colors!