Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Have a Cup of Cheer - Diva Dare/Cardabilities


It's my day over at the Verve Stamps Diva Dare challenge!  I'm excited to get to share some inspiration with you using some of my FAVORITE stamps and dies from Verve's new release!

Go check out all of the new products over at Verve Stamps...bundle up the new release and SAVE big!


Here are the new release items that I used on my card today...Holiday Treats and Cup of Cheer Die Set!  Fabulous, I say!  I feel like Julee designed this set just for me...because I'm a coffee lover through and through, (with an occasional indulgence of hot cocoa)!

In addition to the new Verve, I used some well-loved previously released items, too...Sunny Days, Tagged Rectangle Die, Award Banner Trim Die, Leafy Sprig Die Set, and Pastel Sequin Mix.


There's a new sketch up and running over at Cardabilities today, too!  It's a beauty...especially, if you're a layer girl like me:)

I grabbed some Christmas papers from last year to use on my card today...they are Crate Paper Sleigh Ride...love the non-traditional colors and patterns in this paper pack!


Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!
 photo supplylist.jpg
Stamps:  Holiday Treats, Sunny Days (Verve)
Ink:  Evergreen Bough, Barn Red Distress (Ranger), Espresso Truffle Luxe (Momento)
Paper:  Rustic Cream (PTI), Sleigh Ride (Crate Paper)
Other:  Cup of Cheer Die Set, Leafy Sprigs Die Set, Award Banner Trim Die (A Cut Above by Verve), Twine (Hemptique), Pastel Sequin Mix (Verve), Doily


 photo stacey_sig.jpg

9 comments:

Jessica Kephart | A Homespun Affair said...

I have fallen for this Verve release!! I must have them all!!!! lol!! Beautiful Card Stacey. As always!!
xoxoxox

Jessica Kephart
www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com

Marisa said...

Loving the turquoise and orange mix. Well done using all those dies too :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Super gorgeous Stacey! I love red tag and the sweet coffee cup.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just gorgeous, Stacey! Love your leafy sprigs and sweet colors.

Lynn said...

This is gorgeous. I love the color combo!

Nance said...

Beautiful as always! Love that banner die. I must confess I have no Verve but you've inspired me to go shopping!

Adriana B said...

beautiful card :)

Lindsey said...

Loved how you used that stamps here. Sometimes I struggle with small images, but you masterfully found a way for that little cup to take center stage.

Lindsey said...

Loved how you used that stamps here. Sometimes I struggle with small images, but you masterfully found a way for that little cup to take center stage.