Tuesday, September 8, 2009

September Stamp Club Projects



All three of these projects were case'd from my upline, Julie at Julie's Stamping Spot. Thanks, Julie, for the great ideas during this hectic time:) All three of the projects for this month's stamp club featured the new Twick or Tweet stamp set from the Holiday Mini catalog. I also used the coordinating wheel called Haunting Hill for the goody treat bag.







Stamps: Twick or Tweet, Haunting Hill Standard Wheel
Paper: Dusty Durango, Basic Black, Whisper White CS
Ink: Black Stazon, Basic Black
Other: Dusty Durango Polka Dotted Ribbon, Gold Brads, Crimper, Scallop Circle and 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals


2 comments:

Julie Davison said...

So glad I could help get you through the crazy month with these projects ideas! I love your ghostly treat!

LeAnne said...

These are adorable!!! I wish I could have EVERY Halloween set in the catalog!