Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Day to Remember ~ WSC77 & CC215



The Color Challenge #215 over at Splitcoaststampers this week includes Basic Gray, Rose Red, and Pink Pirouette. The Weekend Sketch Challenge #77 also inspired me to make this wedding card.



Something's wrong! It's not like me to leave out the ribbon and/or brads...and as you can tell, I didn't use my Stamp-a-majig for the second step in stamping the flower. I just couldn't throw the image away...it's the "Go Green" gal in me, I guess.

The Walk in the Park Designer Series paper and the greeting from Very Versatile are both from the Occasions Mini catalog. It's not too late to get your free gift with a $40 purchase.

Stamps: Very Versatile, Flower Fancy
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Whisper White CS, Walk in the Park DSP
Ink: Basic Gray, Rose Red, Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers
Other: Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, and Designer Label punches, Crafters Tool Kit, Stampin' Dimensionals


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is such a pretty card. In fact I love all your cards, it's hard to chose which to comment on! TFS.