Sunday, March 29, 2009

Jewelry Color Inspiration #29 Submissions

Anyone who knows me also knows that have an obsession for stamping and for JEWELRY! I enjoy participating in other stamping challenges and want to share the fun by offering my own weekly Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge. The Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge #27 was posted last Sunday and included a jewelry photo, color swatches, and my card along with the link to the website where I found it.

This Kulki (meaning "little balls" in Polish) necklace was designed with using a string of glass beads that have been decorated using different techniques including embroidery and application. You can view this unique necklace and others like it at the celapiujewelry etsy shop.





I adore this Great Friend stamp set that will be available on April 1st in the Occasions Mini. That butterfly is so beautiful and versatile!




Thanks, ladies! I love seeing what you were inspired to make with the jewelry colors...you have inspired me as well!

Teresa



Deb



Andrea



Caryl



Maria



Rochelle



Jennifer



Julie



1 comment:

Meredith said...

These are so cute! I tried to do this one but it just didn't come together for me! Great job everyone!!

Meredith