Thursday, October 23, 2008

friend to friend ~ KWerner Color Inspiration #27

It's been a few weeks since I've had the chance to participate in Kristina's Color Inspiration Challenge...and boy, have I missed it! Red is my fav...so I'm really loving this inspiration!



Here's my "friend to friend" card, which makes me think of my friend, Lisa, who also LOVES red! I may have to surprise her with it soon, just because!



Stamps: Flower Fancy, Pocket Silhouettes
Paper: Real Red Textured CS, Pink Pirouette CS, Real Red Patterned Prints DP
Ink: Real Red & Chocolate Chip Classic
Other: Pink Pirouette Wide Grosgrain, Clear Buttons, Linen Thread, Pop Up Glue Dots


4 comments:

Sherri said...

Love that ribbon & designer paper! Lucky friend!!

Kristine said...

ooooooh - very nice! I love that effect you have on the petals. Beautiful work!

Thanks for dropping by my blog as well! :)

Kylie said...

Lovely card, the flower is stunning!
Take Care

Leonie said...

This looks awesome, love the petals of your flower, great effect